Sweet Trat Agarwood Essential Oil
All natural agarwood oil made from Trat, Thailand agarwood chips.
Some of Agarwood (Oudh) Oil uses and benefits:
- Use a few drops in diffuser to help relax and calm anxiety. It’s also believed to help insomnia because of its natural compound valerian that can promote deeper and restful sleep.
- In meditation, it is used to help clear and calm the mind, brings about positive energies and enhanced awareness.
- Mixed with carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil, use as a natural and safe pain relief massage oil. Alternatively, you can put a few drops of agarwood oil on a hot compress and apply on the affected area.
- Wear it on the skin as perfume, or dilute with alcohol or a carrier oil.
- Dilute in hot bath for a truly relaxing experience.
- Put a few drops into your body wash or facial cleanser to help invigorate the skin.
- Use a few drops of agarwood oil to massage the stomach to help support secretion of digestive acids and gastric juices and relieve indigestion and bloating. It is believed to help detoxify the body due to its diuretic properties.
- Agarwood Oil also has aphrodisiac properties which can help with increasing libido, boosting sperm count and even combat premature ejaculation.
Agarwood oil is considered safe to use with no known side effects.
Having said that, pregnant and breastfeeding women should always consult prior to using any essential oil, including agarwood.
Agarwood oil fine to use as is, however, it’s considered best practice to do a patch test, or dilute with carrier oil.
Source: Healthy Focus